Sunday, September 17, 2006

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

Well I'm off to the University of Tennessee this afternoon for some work related courses. I started last year then got sick, and while I was home recuperating I started this blog which rapidly approaches it's one year anniversary. I would like to thank anyone who has stopped by to read and especially those that take the time to comment, it motivates me to write more which was the whole point of this thing in the first place. I'm not sure how much writing I'll be able to do this coming week but want to share a little ditty I wrote last year when my illness made me less than enthusiatic about traveling to this statistical process class:

Count Me Out

Collecting information, such a futile thing to do
as everybody everywhere sees naught but their own view
contaminating data, making it much harder to
see which way elusive truth is likelier to skew.
I am also leaving another of my melodramatic memoirs for perusal. I wasn't sure when I wrote the first one if I would do more but it seems these buried episodes are anxious to seep out as they will. Maybe someday I'll put a book together, but for now it's been enough just to get them out of my system. Take care, see you when I can,
Bob

No comments: