Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Continuation

Hi! Well it seems I've been tagged by Michael Murray over at Whatever Floats Your Canoe to do a little survey type chain thing. I normally shy away from such trivialities (mainly due to time constraints) but have had a bit more time to network lately so thought I'd play along. Michael and I crossed paths through the A-Z challenge and I encourage you to check out his blog which is now in my link list to the right.

Now on to the post:


The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make suer you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

Eleven fun facts about me:

1-Love to cook/bake.
2-Able to recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
3-Love the feel of cool/cold things between my fingers.
4-Love the TV show Ancient Aliens.
5-Hate cottage cheese.
6-Love riding my bicycle.
7-Been at the same crappy job 25 years in October.
8-Hate Politicians.
9-Have written about 50 songs (none published).
10-Enjoy drawing, never have time to do it.
11-Love the word flibbertigibbet.


1-My superpower of choice would be interdimensional teleportation, imagine the things you'd see.

2-If I am what I eat then I am poetry.

3-My favorite boardgame is one called Rail Baron because we used to play it growing up before life started to suck.

4-Yes I have been scared occasionally, one time that stands out was when I was walking home one night around midnight on an old country road on a moonless night. You couldn't see your hand in front of your face and every sound set my teeth on edge.

5-Favorite day of the week - Monday (the only day my diner is closed even though I still have to go to my day job)

6-Favorite movie - The Matrix, I just love the premise and the effects, mindblowing.

7-Guiness record I would like - most award winning book of poetry ever written.

8-Yes I do believe in God.

9-Don't know enough about Assange to say but there are people a lot worse than him running amok.

10-If I could go back in time I'd save my mother from the house fire that took her life

11-Yes I like peaches.

And now my 11 questions:

1-What is one of your favorite words?
2-Why did you start your blog?
3-Do you believe in Alien life?
4-Have you ever accomplished something amazing that no one knows about?
5-What poetic technique do you revel in?
6-Know any good jokes?
7-Have you ever read a comic book?
8-Do you believe there's hope for humanity?
9-If you could abolish either religion or violence which would you choose and why?
10-What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
11-Would you rather be famous or infamous?


and the few bloggers I've picked to pass this on to are:

Shirley at Whispers in the Wind
Dimps at Poems My Creation
Eileen at Words and Thoughts
Carrie at Hope Whispers

Have fun!!

2 comments:

Carrie Van Horn said...

Why thank you Bob for including me in the fun. I am planning on joining in....it may just take me a bit to get it all together. I think by this weekend I will have my act together. I watch Ancient Aliens a lot with my husband, and do hate politicians as well. :-(
Do you write certain kind of songs? Like country, rock, or folk? I have always been amazed by people that can write songs. That takes a great talent!! :-)

rch said...

Hi Carrie thanks for playing 8^D

I write whatever comes to mind and try to just have fun with it, but sometimes a song will get stuck in your head until you record it, that sucks.