Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blurbin' The Blog

I have to say something that may sound strange but - I've never felt more like a writer than I currently do right now. Besides being nominated for Best of The Net over at Word Catalyst I just found out yesterday that I was also nominated for a Pushcart Prize for my experiment in elfin excess. I must profusely thank the staff at WC for their support and the nod. I would also like to thank all the people that have left such inspiring and gratifying comments on my labors of love here and apologize for not commenting on others' blogs as much as I used to. Thanks!!!!!!

3 comments:

paisley said...

well congratulations are surely in order!!! bravo!! and if i were you i too would be basking in the glow!!

Anonymous said...

So, which came first, the nomination or the writer? Don't you hate those mind bending questions?

Congratulations! :) Bask away!

rch said...

reality has quickly re-established it's dreary grip but thanks, it's quite exciting!