Friday, November 14, 2008

Sympathetic

Love is bound to multiply
when you freely give
and life will never pass you by
if you learn to live,

faith can often be reborn
with strength enough to cling
in pensive hours of the morn
when Nature starts to sing,

and hope routinely catches one
completely unaware
like when the folks we coyly shun
show how our kind can care.


***I wanted to take a moment to apologize for all the gloominess lately, I'm just having a hard time this week and this helps to get it out of my system. I would like to thank all the people that have taken the time to send beautiful cards with beautiful words in them. I cherish these more than mere words can explain because it is helping me get through the darkness. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.***

3 comments:

Word Catalyst Magazine said...

Hey Bob, you don't have anything to apologize for. Things often get worse before they get better but they will get better, I promise. Just take care of yourself and know that you are loved. Whatever it takes for you to heal is what you need to do. So write your heart out, my friend.

cynthee said...

it is really nice.=)

rch said...

thanks :)