Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser

A single solar cycle spun
there's not much more I could've done
with different subjects every day
and new conversions won

so what is left for me to say
just what compels me to display
this wordy work that I've begun
to find out you must stay.


***Well this is officially one full year of posting without missing one day. It may not sound like much but believe me it's not so easy. But I'm determined to keep it going as long as I can so sit back and ready yourself for more metered musings on the minutiae of mediocrity - are you reading me?***

2 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

haha i love your year of writing and your rhythm-of life :)

rch said...

Thanks Lynn, when I first started it was my goal to post every day and it took me 7 years to finally do it, now my next goal is my 2000th post which should be in the second half of next year.