Friday, July 28, 2006

Prologue

Well since I started this blog I have endeavored to post something new every day, after all that was one of my main reasons for starting it, to motivate myself to write, even if it's only a few lines a day. I have encountered some gifted and truly kind people that have been generous with praise and also with time. Everything takes time and often my time online is limited which results in my not being able to comment on a lot of stuff I read. But I do read and enjoy and marvel at the myriad forms of expression that are out there just waiting to be discovered. Tomorrow I will be posting up the ROTB VI and I want to thank everyone that has or will send in an entry, I am honored to be a part of something so huge. Once I post the ringing I will abstain from posting any new poems for at least a few days, if not the week. This is for my fellow writers and artists to shine (or should I say reverberate) and I salute you all. Plus a special thank you to Billy, Shirley, and Katy for helping ring up some interest, go check out their great stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob,

I can't think of anyone I'd rather help or who deserves it more. Whatever you do, you do with style and grace. I can't wait to see how you apply it here. Have fun, enjoy your break and, you had better come back!

Shirl

Crunchy Weta said...

So little time so many poems..I know how you feel . I'm sure the break will is well deserved. Take care
Glenn