Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fertile Minds

A seed is sown expectantly
the ground so well prepared
with hopes the fruit grows plentifully
in order to be shared—
anyone scared?


Hello all, just a quick note to let you know that my friend Shirley Allard has launched a new e-zine focusing on poetry and the arts. Fruits of The Creative Garden can be found at the link provided and I shall get a permanent link to the right asap. Why she’s even asked yours truly to lend a little uneducated blather to the cause and seeing as she’s always been so nice to me I thought I’d give it a try. So head on over and check it out, and if you’re a poet or artist or writer and you want your stuff showcased, drop us a line, we’re on the lookout. Take care,

Bob

3 comments:

ozymandiaz said...

I have a ferile mind but that is just because it is full of...
ummmm....
ya know, stuff.

ozymandiaz said...

thats "fertile", not "ferile". Well, ferile works too...

Word Catalyst Magazine said...

Hey Bob, thanks for the link. If I drank I'd have a glass of something right about now! But, a hot cup of coffee sounds real good! Thanks for your contribution and please don't hesitate to submit some of your poetry as well!

Shirley