Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Good for Your Heart

Well I’ve had my fill
Of every cheap thrill
It tends to get old after a while
But I found something new
And yes, that is you
Thank you for making me smile

I told my doc the news
He said, “I’m glad you choose
To be so much happier now,
Love can help you heal
And truly make you feel
Way better, and this my friend is how

It’s good for your heart
To love someone a lot
To give them every part
Of everything you’ve got

The joy that comes your way
Will be right off the chart
So love someone today
It's good for your heart.

The best thing about love
It’s better when you share
Give it to everyone
Everywhere, everywhere.

1 comment:

morfeas said...

Εαν σου αρέσει η rock μουσική έλα να διαβάσεις μια ανάλυση ενός Ελληνικού παλιού αλλά πολύ δημοφιλές τραγουδιού στη rock σκηνή της Ελλάδας